Selasa, 19 Juli 2011

teardrops in the rain

No one ever sees  no one feels the pain
teardrops in the rain
i wish upon the star i wonder where you are
i wish you coming back to me again
and everything the same like it used to be
i see the day go by and i still wonder why
i wonder why it has to be this way
why i can't have you here just like it used to be

i don't know which way to choose
how can i find  the way to go on?
i don't know if i can to go on without you

even if my heart still beating just for you
i really know you're not feeling like i do
and even if the sun is shining over me how come i still freeze?

no one ever sees no one feel the pain, i shed teardrops in the rain. :(

I wish that I could fly, I wonder what you say
I wish you're flying back to me again
Hope everything's the same like it used to be

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar