this is my first english blog(lol). Just wanna share that last week i've guest. You know? they're from France. Maybe this is so ancient, but they're JUG Leader and founder of JDuchess. They're Cyril Lacote and Agnes Crepet. At the first i guess Cyril is a girl, but when i met him actually he is a boy, disappointed?? Of course NOT! Cyril is Java Free Lance Developer, teacher and he in Google last time. But know he is 'just' Java Free Lance developer. And you know what? He is wear some glassess. He is a Java Developer. And he've a great wife. His wife is founder of JDucheess. She is Agnes Crepet, JEE Architect. I love when she is JEE Architect. It sound like 'acitek' in my ear. :D
I don't know how their opinion about this country. Corrupt, a lot of traffict jam, hot and dirty. May be that is their opinion. But i know that they are glad to see that here we have a lot of gilr programmer. They are so hard to find girl in technic division.
And the day before yesterday Agnes, Cyril, Me, Mba Mila and Mr. Frans (and his collegue) have to speak at Gunadarma University. Actually that day is the day when JDuchess Indonesia launching. But it's nice when campus pick us(especially me) to speak up to people. I speak about Information Architecture. I finish my slide just 2 hours before to go. That so !@#$%^&* I've terrible day.
But it so nice to speak in front of a lot of people. And i've active talked with people from other country. Its so fun. Maybe Agnes and Cyril will come here again. And im possible to hear agnes say 'acitek' again :D Maybe i'll take a lot of picture again with Cyril.
Hahahahahaha
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar