Minggu, 05 Februari 2012

breaking appart

Why is a day without you so hard to bear?
I can’t stand it anymore, leave me now
You’re not next to me but I think about it a hundred times, why
I can’t forget about you, I can’t do it anymore
Without you, why I don’t have anything 
I wait for you, who left without even looking back
I’m really sick of it now, I’m really crazy, I still haven’t gotten over you       
I don’t wanna fall in love, with you in my heart
I don’t wanna fall in love...

Tell me, tell me go why.. come back to me, please
come back to me
I’m breaking apart, breaking apart, breaking apart
Without you, I’m breaking apart

Why is a day without you so hard to bear?
Now I really hate my foolish self, im breaking appart
Without you, I’m breaking apart, why do you make me suffer
You were the one who said let’s love
love, you make me hurt, hurt...    

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar